- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.K9MvqDyX.dpuf Adventuring Goddess: Wishing upon a wine list…

Monday, October 15, 2012

Wishing upon a wine list…



With my birthday just around the corner, I’m getting many friends asking me what they can buy me. I’m actually looking to invest in some wines that age well so that I can get my “cellar” started. But some of the wines listed here have been chosen to help me pass the time while ageing the others! The prices vary tremendously, with some of the listed wines being much cheaper than others, so there should be something everyone can afford. Hope this answers that “what can I get you?” question!

Available from Debi van Flymen of Wine Cellar (082 493 2549) Joburg
  • Klein Constantia Vin de Constance 2007
  • Chapoutier Tavel Beaurevoir Rosé 2009
  • Terre Nere Etna Rosato 2010
  • Chapoutier Hermitage Chante Alouette Blanc 2010
  • Corino Barolo 2006
  • Yves Cuilleron Cornas Les Vires 2010
  • Chapoutier Ermitage L’Ermite Rouge 2009 (for the VERY generous gifter)


Available from Stephni Naudé of SoloVini (072 595 9368) Pretoria
  • Vondeling Sweet Carolyn 2009
  • Vondeling Chardonnay
  • Middelvlei Free Run Pinotage 2010
  • Middelvlei Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
  • Middelvlei Shiraz 2010
  • Middelvlei Momberg 2010


Available from Charmaine Cockhead of Wine Dynamics (083 556 1147) Joburg
  • Sterhuis MCC Blanc de Blanc 2009
  • Sterhuis Sauvignon Blanc 2012
  • Sterhuis Cabernet Sauvignon 2007


Available from Martin Snyman of The Company of Wine People  (083 648 4060) Pretoria
  • Kumkani Infiniti MCC 2007
  • Kumkani Cabernet Shiraz 2007
  • Kumkani Pinotage 2009


Available from Makro (check http://www.makro.co.za for availability)
  • Bouchard Finlayson Kaaimansgat Chardonnay
  • Bouchard Finlayson Galpin Pinot Noir
  • Hartenberg Cabernet Sauvignon/Shiraz
  • Hartenberg Cabernet Sauvignon
  • Klein Constantia Vin De Constance
  • Diemersfontein Pinotage
  • Val de Vie Ryk Neethling
  • Vondeling Petit Blanc


Available either from Cyber Cellar.com or from the farms directly





David | www.lemberg.co.za | 072 375 4336

Other (see contact details in brackets)

I’ll keep adding to my wine wish list as I discover more treasures at tastings. Feel free to return to this list for Christmas as well. Or Valentine’s Day. Or Women’s Day. Or really any occasion where you feel like buying me something special! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment