- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.K9MvqDyX.dpuf Adventuring Goddess: Let the chronicle of adventure begin!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let the chronicle of adventure begin!


Life is full of adventures. Some are big and impressive and clearly worth writing about, such as road tripping through Namibia, climbing Kilimanjaro, or backpacking through Europe. Others are seemingly less significant, though, and far more easily overlooked.

In my opinion, every day has the opportunity to present a new adventure. There is excitement to be found in even the smallest of things, such as trying new wines, eating unusual foods, and attending obscure events. It’s about broadening our horizons, in even the smallest of ways, but regularly.

I intend to do what I love: travel, dine, cook, write, experience life, enjoy what I can, and focus less on things beyond my control.This is my journey. This is my chronicle. Let the adventure begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment